Tuesday 25 November 2014

Practice Sessions


This is my design completed by my partner in the practise sessions. I am very pleased with the outcome of the makeup, particularly the symmetry of the look. We still needed to add the eyelashes, but decided not to use them in the practise session, to reduce the chance of them breaking as they are very fragile. Whilst talking about the look, we came to a decision to use glue instead of the soap and water technique, as my partner, Amelia, feels that this would be the her strongest technique out of the two. We also practised using two different methods of applying the eyebrows, the first product used was the supra colour in black, using an angled brush, and the second product was using an eye/lip pencil. When using the pencil, the application was much smoother with much less excess product smudging across the eye, but is still just as black as the supra colour. We conversed about the angles of the eyebrows and the shape of the eye shadow, and how I wanted them to be completed, which my partner has done well in the process. I



No comments:

Post a Comment