Thursday 4 December 2014

Practising Amelia's look.

I am very pleased with the outcome of this look, as this was my first practise at it. I completed the look in the same time as the assessment will be, which boosted my confidence for when I am completing this look on the day. I feel I was least successful in applying the white supra colour to under the eyes, as this was tricky due to the skin pulling under the eye, creating uneven lines, when Amelia wanted clean lines. found the eyebrows particularly difficult, not the application but trying to make them completely symmetrical, so I did a little bit at a time on each eyebrow. In this practise, I didn't apply enough glue to the eyebrow to fully cover the inside edge of the brow, but I know that is what I have to do next session. 






No comments:

Post a Comment